The Vending Machine dispenses tasty internet snacks to satisfy your taste for junk at the end of a long working week!
- Ever wondered what the cast of Ever After looks like now? Me too! Now you can see for yourself and say things like “Oh, that guy”, “Remember her”, “He was in that movie with so and so” and “She’s aged well”.
- Guys, it’s been 30 years since the release of Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. I can’t believe it’s been that long. As Ferris says, “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” Thankfully, the city of Chicago is hosting Ferris Fest – a celebration of all things Ferris. Just putting it out there – if someone would like to buy me a ticket to Chicago, I will be eternally grateful and will repay your kindness with baked goods and sarcasm and quotes from Casper.
- Women (and men) prepare yourselves. Photos of Zac Efron on the set of Baywatch have surfaced.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar has signed on to the Cruel Intentions tv sequel.
- The Oscars are on this Sunday. If you haven’t seen any of this year’s Oscar nominated movies, watch as these kids explain what they’re all about. Accurate? No. Adorably funny? Yes.
- Or if you want a more honest description of the movies up for an Oscar, Honest Trailers has made a compilation of the nominees.
- The trailer for the movie adaption of the bestselling Australian novel, The Light Between Two Oceans has been released.
- Mother’s Day. Watch this if you want to see Julia Roberts with hideous hair.
- Sia does Carpool Karaoke. Wig and oversized bow headpiece included.
- Someone made a mashup of Chandler Bing (aka Matthew Perry on Friends) dancing to Hotline Bling and it is AMAZING.
- You can now get a Butterscotch Latte from Starbucks. Starbucks Australia needs to bring this to Oz stat!
- Check out this list of library bars, because, alcohol and books go together like Nutella and my face.
Cacti Pick of the Week
What Else You Got?
- Check out our recap of Real Housewives of Melbourne Season 3, Episode 1.
- If you love the music played on The Vampire Diaries this post is for you.
- Find out who your Oscar Nominee look alike is on CelebsLike.Me
- Peters Ice Cream Australia has released a bunch of nostalgic ice cream flavours. Because who doesn’t want a giant tub of Milo and Fan Tales ice cream?
GIF of the Moment
Hope you all have a great weekend!
We are four girls who aim to share, inspire and discuss the things we love. Cactus Pop is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia and is devoted to discussing books, TV, movies, travel, food, craft, musings on life and the stuff in between.
Latest posts by Cactus Pop (see all)
- What We’re Looking Forward to in 2018 - January 10, 2018
- Riverdale Recap: Chapter 20, Tales from the Darkside - November 30, 2017
- Riverdale Recap: Chapter 19, Death Proof - November 17, 2017