The Vending Machine dispenses tasty internet snacks to satisfy your taste for junk at the end of a long working week!
- A first look at the upcoming ABC Family TV show based on The Mortal Instruments book series Shadowhunters! There are a lot of tall people with big hair wearing leather.
- The Big Brother house at Dreamworld is NOT being dismantled! Hooray for me (and the five other people who still watch it).
- If you like the Law and Order franchise, the wonderful and windy city of Chicago or hot people in uniform, this Chicago Fire/Chicago PD/Chicago Med/SVU four-way crossover might interest you.
- Tarzan is Anna and Elsa’s brother?!
- Charlie Hunnam as King Arthur – drool bucket required.
- Calling all Lady Mary and Matthew “Regular Joe” Crawley shippers! You’ll love this mini reunion.
- Pretty Little Liars finally revealed who A is! The “5 Years Forward” trailer is out! Have a gander at #SpencersFringe, #HannasEngagementRing and don’t forget to pause and chuckle at #EzrasGoatee (0:08).
- The Teen Choice Awards happened – check out some of the fashion if that’s your thang.
- Geek out, geeks cause “Star Wars” land is coming to Disneyland!
- I didn’t even watch it that much but the That’s So Raven reunion on The View totally made me smile!
- Whip out your Windex cause My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 has finished filming!
- Team Arrow has had a major upgrade to their lair for the next season which is great but why do they need a huge meeting table?
- Disney is releasing a compilation album called We Love Disney in October – can’t wait to hear the Lucy Hale and Rascall Flatts cover of Let It Go!
- Archie Comics is teaming up with Funny or Die to create an Archie Broadway musical!
- Check out our latest Trailer Trash post for the latest movie trailers!
- The Nardwuar the Human Serviette YouTube channel is quirky and fun – if you like music interviews, check it out! Best part is when he whips out obscure research facts he’s somehow uncovered and at the end of each interview where he says, “doot doola doot doo…” and waits for the interviewee to finish it off!
- If you like celebrity fashion, online games and procrastinating, then Star Doll is for you. With an impressive collection of celebrity dolls and outfits, it’s the modern girl’s “playing Barbie”.
- If you work or have worked in customer service, you will thoroughly appreciate Not Always Right – a collection of customer horror stories submitted by readers!
Cacti Pick of the Week
Foaster – a toaster shaped phone dock that charges up to four devices at a time. Not sure how well it works but it sure looks cute!
Image via foaster
What Else You Got?
- With the N.W.A. movie coming out, the Straight Outta Compton meme has blown up.
- Melbourne is the most liveable city, 5th year running! Not that we’re cocky or anything.
- I love extreme milkshakes. Apparently so do a lot of people. This girl pokes fun in a cool and disgusting way!
GIF of the Moment
GIF via splashpress
Latest posts by Melpo (see all)
- What Did Everyone Binge on Netflix in January 2019? - February 1, 2019
- The Roswell Reboot is Not an Echo of the Original - January 30, 2019
- The Best Aussie Kids Game Shows from the ’90s - June 30, 2018