- Princess Diaries 3 was happening and then it wasn’t. You don’t need Anne Hathaway! Just give Raven-Symoné, aka Princess Asana her own movie and call it a day.
- Bridget Jones’s Baby is kinda, nearly, almost happening. Come the fuck on, Bridget!
- As well as the Diablo Cody musical movie, possibly a TV reboot of Sweet Valley High? Double love!
- Disney’s new thing is live action remakes with a series of them in the works including Beauty and the Beast, Mulan and Tink (with Reese Witherspoon)!
- Speaking of remakes, I Know What You Did Last Summer fans can finally stop screaming, “What are you waiting for, huh?!”
- It looks like musical nostalgia is another Hollywood trend with the people who made Cruel Intentions: The Musical now developing one for The OC and screenwriter Amy Heckerling developing one for Clueless! I’m sublimely happy.
- J.K.Rowling, the mother of all magic, announced Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, a stage production opening next year in London.
- San Diego Comic-Con is on over the next few days! Bring on the sneak peeks and entertainment goss!
- Obsessed with James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke videos! More please.
- The official website for the 90’s teen drama series Heartbreak High is a delightful stroll through history.
- Murder She Look – an Instagram account devoted to Jessica Fletcher’s epic style.
Cacti Pick of the Week
- eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm – they’re cute and compact, they smell good and more and more celebs are becoming fans!
Images via eos
What Else You Got?
- A 4 metre-high replica of the statue of David has been erected in a residential Melbourne front garden and people are talking about it.
- It’s been a week of celebrity breakup announcements first with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner and then Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick. Don’t know which one I’m more shocked about! Hey, Kourtney and Scott have been together since like 2006, okay?
- KFC in Hong Kong is selling “Pizza Chicken”. Click if you dare.
- Prince George and his adorbs red shorts upstaged his sister at her own christening! How rude.
- Everyone is asking Siri what 0 divided by 0 is, have you?
GIF of the Moment
GIF via peteneems
TV enthusiast, avid children's book collector, amateur food photographer and lover of all things kitschy.
Latest posts by Melpo (see all)
- What Did Everyone Binge on Netflix in January 2019? - February 1, 2019
- The Roswell Reboot is Not an Echo of the Original - January 30, 2019
- The Best Aussie Kids Game Shows from the ’90s - June 30, 2018