If you’re a Riverdale fan like us, you’re probably pretty sad right now. The season one finale has aired and now we have to wait for months for our next Riverfix! If you’re a Betty/Jughead shipper, you might be in the market for some good Bughead fanfiction or fanvideos to fill the void. To help you through this tough time, I’ve put together a list of every Bughead scene we’ve seen up to this point. So now you can easily relive the glory that was Season 1 of their love story aaall day err day.
*This week I’m posting Part 1 which includes all of their scenes up to episode 6 (Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!). Stay tuned for Parts 2 and 3!
If you have yet to join the Bughead ship (I mean, really?), check out our 10 Reasons to Join post.
Who killed Jason Blossom? It’s the biggest plot point of Season 1 of Riverdale and we’ve been trying to figure it out for 11 episodes.
Here’s what we know about Jason: 1. He was Cheryl’s twin.
2. He was captain of the school water polo team and a member of the football team.
3. He was heir to the Blossom maple syrup empire.
4. He impregnated and proposed to his girlfriend Polly Cooper. 5. They planned to run away together to raise their baby.
6. He made a deal with the Southside Serpents to deliver drugs for money.
7. He went missing on July 4th and was tortured and shot a week later.
Everyone is a suspect. But who actually had the motive, means and opportunity to kill Jason Blossom? Here are some of my theories.
If you’ve been watching and falling in love with Riverdale, it may have already come to your attention that there’s a new relationship on the horizon. Betty and Jughead, ship name Bughead, got closer in the last episode and their chemistry is undeniable! If you can’t see it, we’ve got 10 reasons to help you understand. For those of you already aboard the S.S. Bughead, get comfortable and enjoy the ride.