My stomach hurts from laughing so much. Fantastic last episode of the season! Let’s all take a gobblygook attitude to life (what does that even mean?) and dive right in!
Pettifleur is the master of self-promotion. #whobegstodiffer
This blew-Smurf lippy actually grew on me.
Anyone got the number for the Distraught Costumed Dogs Hotline?
Spice up your lobes! DIY jewellery project with old house keys?
TALKY TALK: FAVOURITE QUOTES
- “Did you do your make up today? It’s all crooked!” – Happy birthday, Mum. Love Lydia “the perfect daughter”.
- “If one of those goes, it’s going to be like a disaster. Don’t call the cleaners, call the SWAT team or something.” – Gamble keeps shit real.
- “Lydia doesn’t operate as someone who’s malicious. Someone who’s malicious will start a rumour. Someone who’s daft will spread it. So I think that she falls into the daft category.” – Sometimes Gina says perfect things and this is one of those times.
- “She never worked a day in her life. She does nothing all day. She’s got a housekeeper. If you tell me one more time that Figaro got a new jumper, I’m gonna to hang myself, alright?” – You’ll be dead in a sec, Janet cause Fig just wore a fabulous feathered hat.
- “Josh thought maybe you’d been sucking off a Smurf!” Gina, on Pettifleur’s blue lipstick.
- “Pettifleur wishes I stole her look. I mean, really, Pettifleur? Stop wanking over yourself.” – Oh, Lydia.
- “Hey! My Wolfepup isn’t an old man!” – Gamble takes great offence that Lydia hasn’t been trying to crack on to the Wolfe because he’s old.
- “She’s making up shit and she’s trying to destroy my family? What a pig! What a pig she is!” – Lydia’s family has a thing for farm animals.
- “Can I spock?” – I don’t know, Lydia. Can you?
- “Go suck on your own fucking head, you idiot!” – Thanks for this little audio nugget, Lydia.
- “Nah I reckon none of us should talk to each other at all. I think we’re all a bit fucked up and I think that everyone’s got something really negative to say about everyone. Everyone go fuck yourselves.” – Beautiful last words, Gina.
FAVOURITE BITCHY MOMENT
The entire Waterfront dinner was a magical melting pot of bitchy finger pointing, bitchy foul language and bitchy nonsense! Some Lydia highlights include: her childish imitation of Jackie (evidence below), insisting she didn’t know Susie’s husband and didn’t remember attending her wedding, saying she might have pre-dementia and imitating Pettifleur’s accent horribly (and coming off kinda racist).
FAVOURITE RICH PEOPLE MOMENT
Hiring goats for your mother’s birthday party. Gotta be something only rich people would find amusing?
It wouldn’t be an ep of Housewives without a self portait!
FAVOURITE SECONDARY CHARACTER
Oh Josh, just when Gina was telling the world how much indispensable you are, you forget to steam her black frock. Just after you left to do it. Major vague-cation. And then, Gina took a vague-cation of her own and forgot to thank you in her very self-congratulatory speech at the perfume launch. Ouch.
OMNOMNOM: FOODIE MOMENT
I mean there was food at Waterfront but was anyone actually interested in it? Dish up more dirt and less whatever this is.
FACIAL EXPRESSIONS OF THE WEEK
A delightful selection this week! One from each of the ladies to finish season 3. Enjoy.
HOUSEWIFE OF THE WEEK
Pettifleur turned things around this week! She apologised to her sister and to Gamble and she FINALLY switched the bitch and turned on Lydia. “You know what? You suck as a friend!” Brava, Pettifleur. Brava.
- How does one wank over themselves?
- Would you like to see a montage of Lydia-isms at the reunion?
- Would you be excited if a donkey turned up to your birthday party?
- Can you spell your friends’ names correctly?
See you in two weeks for the reunion, darlings!
Latest posts by Cactus Pop (see all)
- What We’re Looking Forward to in 2018 - January 10, 2018
- Riverdale Recap: Chapter 20, Tales from the Darkside - November 30, 2017
- Riverdale Recap: Chapter 19, Death Proof - November 17, 2017