Easter is almost here and that means it’s time to get crafting and baking. There are tons of cute treats to be eaten and made. Here are some creative and clever things around the internet that I adore. If only there was enough time to make them all!
- All of my emotions are expressed via emojis. These painted Emoji Easter Eggs get me
- Simple but cute No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Nest Cookies
- These Easter Bunny Popcorn Bars look like a fun one to make with the kiddies
- Of course, Oprah needs to be on an Easter egg. Celebrity Easter Eggs are everything
- Adam Liaw is a food ninja. His Chocolate Almond Easter Cake looks delicious and would make a great addition to your Easter table this year.
- I need to get my hands on some Peeps so I can make these Chocolate Peanut Better Peeps Skillet Smores
- This gorgeous Floral Easter Centrepiece will make your guests green with envy
- Easter and carrot cake are a match made in heaven. This Mini Carrot Cake is the perfect size to help avoid overindulgence
- Super cute Easter Pom Pom Craft. So fluffy!!
- Peeps Jello Shots. Hell. Yeah.
What are you making this Easter?
Latest posts by Sarah (see all)
- The Ultimate List of Korean Foods to Try in South Korea - March 28, 2019
- How to Spend a Long Weekend in Bendigo, Victoria - February 24, 2019
- 11 Australian Young Adult Books to Read in 2019 - January 14, 2019