I know it’s such a cliche to say this, but last month went extremely quickly. Sadly, I wasn’t as productive as I hoped to be and quite a few of my goals weren’t met (practising Italian every day on Duolingo and hanging pictures around the house). BUT I did manage to complete a couple of my other goals! One was to make a cocktail (which I did when I put together a batch of Sangria) and another was to try a new recipe. Not only did I make bagels from scratch last month but I also made the most delicious blueberry and peanut butter chia puddings. Having never had chia pudding before I was delighted by how tasty and moreish it was. Looking ahead, I’m glad that the stress and overindulgence of Easter is over and I look forward to having a bit more time to get stuff done (fingers crossed). Check out the April book and movie releases that I am looking forward to, Melbourne events that I want to go to and a few personal goals that I will hopefully meet this month.
Books released in April
Scarlett Epstein Hates it Here has been getting amazing reviews on Goodreads. I was sold when I saw one reviewer refer to it as “Harriet the Spy with fanfic”.
Movies released in April
Melbourne events in April
Fans of GoT are not going to want to miss Supanova this year as Jack Gleeson (Joffrey) will be in attendance. Other big name guests include Allison Mack (Smallville), Christopher Judge (Stargate), Manu Bennet (Arrow) and Bonnie Wright (Harry Potter).
- Try a new restaurant (and maybe even a new cuisine?)
- Don’t buy lunch or coffee at work for one month
- Do yoga at home twice this month
- Arrange my bookshelves (I’ve been putting this off for a while now!)
- Update and refresh my CV because you never know what might come up
What are you looking forward to in April? Will you be heading to Supanova?
Latest posts by Sarah (see all)
- The Ultimate List of Korean Foods to Try in South Korea - March 28, 2019
- How to Spend a Long Weekend in Bendigo, Victoria - February 24, 2019
- 11 Australian Young Adult Books to Read in 2019 - January 14, 2019